Monday, August 9, 2010

August 2, 2010

[to Dad]

Hey all good here.
So about the suit. [if you look at the pictures from last week, you will see that the suit is HUGE on him because he's lost so much weight!] I lent it to the guy who got baptized this Saturday(because he wanted a suit to get married in) and it fits him better than it fits me. I have to get the pictures from Elder Machuca though. I cant get the jacket tailored, only the pants, which is why I was thinking about getting a new suit, by selling the one that is huge to Nico(the baptism) I figure I can justify it for my birthday. Let me know your thoughts.

Where is Cameron headed to? I dont remember theses things that well. No the missionaries are not trying to say something, its a pose. I think its supposed to make fun of male models or something *shrugs shoulders*

The Elders can even use it [English classes] to help find people. If they start teaching a free english class, people will come. promise ;)

Oh before I forget to say it:
Happy Birthday Alyson!!!!!!!!!!


So what are you gonna do with the house all to yourself Dad [while Mom and Alyson are at Girls' Camp]? I mean you will have it basically to yourself because Sarah just works, and sleeps according to her email.

Well here in Ayacuhco we had a Baptism, and transfers. Nicolas got married Friday and we had the baptism saturday with a wedding reception type party. We figured it would be like a wedding reception, but the Bishop decided to tone it down a bit, and we werent going to have cake or baloons or anything fun. It should be something small anyways, but you cant go without cake. We(Elder Machuca and I) were really worried about it. The ward is slightly, well they are interesting, and we had no idea what to expect. Will they come, will they not, who, will they bring things like they were asked to, will they not. We didnt worry too much, but we decided to buy a cake for them. Well we bought a cake, and one of the RS sisters made a cake, and the Pastry chef made a cake too. So it was really really funny when we showed up with our cake and there were 2 others. Yeah Nicolas is really well integrated now, and we played soccer with the young men and the elders quorum that night. Well Transfers came, I stayed and Elder Machuca left. And now my comp is Elder Hayes. Hes from West Jordan. Seems like fun. Its gonna be fun here and we are gonna work hard.
Well gotta get out of here and get to work.
love you Dad.
Con Amor
Elder Ben

No comments: