Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October 10, 2010 (10/10/10!)

Hi mommy

So this week... Well we worked. We just got out and dug our hands in. Ok better said that we tried. We had a good start, I said like three months ago that we were going to baptize twin 12 year olds. Well they are finally getting baptized the 23rd. =) Sad thing is that this next week we are getting transfers. they are going to be on tuesday instead of saturday, so we dont get our day to say goodbye, and we dont have P-Day until WEDNESDAY So I may not be responsive on monday, dont be mad =P But yeah I may end up missing the baptism by like 3 days. =( Its ok, if I stay I get to see it anyways... Im pretty done with the comp, after 3 months everyone pretty much is done with their comps, unless you are like best friends. Hes fun because he gets all stick up his butt "Im and obedient missionary, you should be too," for things that I am being obedient, but he sees as disobedient. I have tried working things out with him, but he just is kind of hypocritical, because then he goes and does something semi disobedient. Like Indiana Jones. He says it doesnt make him trunky, but thats like me saying going on facebook wouldnt make me trunky. But enough about complaining about the comp, (Murphy says we stay together once more) Back on topic, So with the twins we were talking to them and then their parents like appeared. Now we usually just say hi with them because they are working alot, even though they support their kids in this, we have never talked. Well we were talking with the father Pablo, and we invited him to pray, and he said, well I dont know how, so we explained. He said ok, I´ll do it. He did an amazing prayer! like a member hahaha. So he said, well for my first mormon prayer it seems pretty good to me. We are going to work with the twins some more to get ahold of their parents because they are actually pretty interested. =) That and we are going to work with the youth in the ward some more here to go on divisions this week. I just hope it will all go well. Its kind of a fun place here in Ayacucho. =)

I can just see grandpa driving that car. He also washes it alot too I bet. *High five to that Elder* The link is just a picture. It happens to not be just any picture, but of the temple of Cordoba.!Yeah if milk was free that would be nice, but I wouldnt drink it. Wait I do have free milk. Its free powdered milk from a member. So I prepare it myself. I am also not in Bahia Blanca where the cows wander all over and people would offer me "free milk" that is VERY fresh.I had giant honey nut cheerios. Which were ok, I am going to get Cocoa puffs this week. It lasts about 2 weeks.

[referencing little sister Alyson] Yes pictures. thanksI am going to print some pictures today, maybe. We are going to walmart in a bit here. hahaha"I like the dollar store cuz ya dont have to dress up like when you go to the walmart..."But yeah. I will be the bouncer on said line =P *holds up sign that says "you must be this tall to enter" and velvet rope*Nah dont worry. Tell her to watch it though. ;)

Ok well gotta get out of here.


aight

Peace out

Con amor

Elder Ben

No comments: