Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October 25, 2010

I know, I understand. It was a weird transfer, but now I am with Elder Lorimer and we are working like crazymen. In 4 days I talked to 46 people and we found 18 people!!! Thats the work of a week done in 4 days, so this week is going to be nuts. (You wanna help me find my nuts? Tempting Hammy. very tempting) Oh and I got to enjoy a baptism, Sofia. She was all ready to go, and I just happened to be around. Well Its a great area here in Parque Liceo. This is a launching point for many, many, many zone leaders and several assistents. Not that I want to be one of those, its just I have some very big shoes to fill, because thats what they expect from us. Its still a branch, we have a chapel(that looks like every other chapel) and we have alot of great members. Its just that those great ones arent all we need to reach ward status. We have a couple sets of families that we are working with, to help us. They are all very willing(many return missionareis) and we are just set to go. Well we have alot of possible baptisms this month coming up, but that means REALLY working. Thanks for liking that RAP letter. I tried a little bit, but I just really like OLA. Honest .rar is a file format that is just like zip it just makes it alot smaller. The comics are for you to enjoy and get an idea of what we as missionaries go through. The comp checklist is fun, as with the trauma checklist. Its just a fun book some Elder had and I took pictures of the fun ones that I liked. My side was the one without tomatoes so you pegged me pretty good there hahaha, though now I even eat those, they must be cooked though, raw, uncooked, natural, alone I cannnot do. =P

also we didnt move to that pension... oh well.

Honest a CD with a few holiday songs will not make me trunky. I have Disney music, and some other good spiritual, study music. For me its Christmas as long as its cold so Christmas in July is the kind of deal I am working on. That will be interesting. I would like some more music though, not that I necesarily want christmas music, I more want some Especially for Missionaries(Sarah would know) and just good mo tab. I have Called to Serve(the album) but other cds would be nice from mo tab. I do agreee, most elders have left a stocking or some lights in the pens when they have left. Sure its not as nice as gifts, but packages are WAY expensive. I can get some nice stuff here or get some souvenir stuff with that. its about 100 dollars(if you include shipping and the contents) which is 400 pesos, which gets me pretty far. Anyways. just rambling. I have to get something before that though to survive. Things are rough. The dollar keeps increasing, but also we have problems with the government making it hard on distibutors, which passes the prices down to EVERYONE. At least thats what I heard. Dunno, but things have significantly increased in price. A 350cc coke was 1 peso in January, now its 2.50. Yeah. stupid. I am taking some money out again. Also writing to Pres about it. We need an increase in our allowance but we needed it done yesterday. Oh well. I accept the situation as it is, and do everything like I should to change it. =)Yes, not only do we get to see the groundbreaking(its going to be by satellite so not gonna do so well on pictures, you will see it in the news reel next conference which I beg you to record if you see it on the public broadcast station.) but we get to have a mission wide conference with Elder Neil Andersen. WAY COOL!!! Trust me the temple here is going to just blow our minds. We are already seeing movement in the opposition side which means huge blessings are coming down the pipes.

GO WALK!!! Go both times ;)

Thank you, love you, Hope you are doing well. and seriously RAP is not just for us here, its for EVERYONE!!!.

Con Amor

Elder Ben =)

No comments: