Sunday, September 26, 2010

September 6, 2010

Ben titled this one: "9/06/2010 (I'm not that creative with titles...)"


Jaajajajajajajajaja mmm yeah poop!!!
I kinda felt like that little girl from the exorcist that throws up pea soup =P
Mayo, is kinda like the ketchup here. It is used to cover funky flavors. and it is quite a bit different than it is in the states. It comes in bags with like frosting decorater tips.

Hahahaha yeah. The bishops wife told me the reason that they dont eat alot of mayonaisse or spicy foods... Apparently for the altitude and something about above sea levels and some nonsense. Elder Hayes asked another member and she said its just cuz they dont like it.
Its because the members love the missionaries.

Thank you for depositing the money. I am going to let it sit for a little while. I know if I take it out it should only be for emergency. I dont want to be tempted to go buy dumb things... =P

I would love music! If you can get Aly to help you to rip the cds to mp3 and you can send them via email in multiple emails. It works. I got ahold of an mp3 player a few months ago. Really any motab that we have or singles ward/rm soundtrack stuff would be great as well.

Yeah I had birthday brownies with Mama Juarez. Thats Eli, Esteffania, and Flavio (one of her "adopted" sons) They insisted on putting cream on top. It was pretty good.
The other pictures attached have titles.

Of course, at least they are realizing that its a good thing now, before they were afraid of her because she knew more than them. they have come to accept it [I think he's referring to Aly being the most effective member of an eagle project team]. Well I hope she finds something but that it all works with studying and working and social times. She is in the shark tank now mom, so she had better tell me of any cuñados that may soon be [and I think this part refers to me looking for a job and being in Provo].

Well its good they tried, its usually when they want a reference that they come to you ;) but anyways I always have the pamphlets that have pictures and I have no problem letting them use my pen. Its fine with me. I would try having like a picture or two or letting them play with you and multi task it with the parents. Or they can try teaching the kids how to pray. Dont you remember how the missionaries were our best friends when they came over for dinner because they had magic tricks and stuff?

Well this week was pretty good. We had to be on a diet because the member knew that we werent well, so we got fed little things. oh well. I had rice and noodles most of the week.
Things are plugging along. We have a potential of 12 baptisms in the next two months. We are gonna be putting baptismal dates all this week. The bishop is super stoked. I am really happy here and still in Ayacucho. I will probably be leaving this next transfer ie sunday.

Well gotta go get to work
Con Amor
elder Ludlow



Ben with his birthday present: a photo album of old pictures.
What a handsome face he's making...

No comments: