Sunday, September 26, 2010

September 12, 2010

Ben titled this one: "Happy Grandparents' Day!" in honor of Grandma and Grandpa Ludlow's 50th Wedding anniversary. There was a big get together and most of their family, including their 5 sons, were able to attend.


Dad. Picture. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =P
Can you send me that slideshow?
Bueno
this week I got transfers. I am staying in Ayacucho with elder Hayes. Wooh 6 months in the area. Now I am gonna baptize a ton. Well this week we had conference with Elder Arnold of the seventy. First zone conference and then Stake Conference. Hes a really great elder very spiritual, and all my investigators that met him told me that they were reminded of me =P I dont cry nearly as much as he does. But overall very good. Little short, but health is all well, along with money and all I am happy =)
Well gonna tell you about my adventures this week, but next week.
Con Amor
Elder ludlow

No comments: