Sunday, September 26, 2010

September 19, 2010

Yeah I decided to write to Weston...
Ummm if you get a good enough map of Cordoba you need to find the river, that isnt La Cañada... Here let me just send you a google maps
There
So this week, was fairly uneventful. We did the same old same old. Worked, talked to people, did service with Dario, Oh and we looked for a new pension.(IE pictures). The giant pizza is from two weeks ago, along with some comics about the mission =P

Well seems like things keep plugging along. We have another baptism here Saturday. Then next week I have general conference!!!! whoa! In two months I will have a year in the mish. *Freaks out flying around like an airplane making jet noises* PPPPBBB lol Not really. I dont want to get on any planes anytime soon.
Last week the Conference with elder Arnold was basically a huge cane drop. Cane Drop is when he kinda yells at everyone and gets really emocional. Some do it by screaming, others by guilt. he did both. Way yo go 70 powers... =P No but we talked about alot of the new doctrine of missionary work. and how we have to really get it all going on, because the Lord really wants to increase the pace now.
Whoa. Landon is gonna be home.... Trippy. and Sam... and Chris in 3 or 4. What is this? hmmmm
yup the library will roll on. they cant close it as much as they may like to. Keep on keeping on mum. Roll on family roll on crew... oh alabama hahahaha
Well Xio is friends with Linnea, and Linnea with Katie, then Katie and brittany hang out, and Sarah and brittany are friends so it was only a matter of time. Its probably funny because Sarah, and Xio and Brit talk in Spanish and Katie and Linnea are most likely lost. =P dont send that on... lol
Oh well things happen like that, so not entirely surprised with anything. I did hear that San Fran burned. Had any fires going down this week?
You got what kind of shoes? This requires a picture. Yeah go ahead and send it. I mean if we start now it might get here for Christmas.
" Me: Yeah I got a package coming... Comp: but so is Christmas... Me: ahugggghhhh"
Well I hope that you now have sufficient of a response from me. I am doing well, salud, dinero, and amor.
I hope you all have health, money and love(cuz I have lots of the last one for you all) and that you enjoy your week.
Bye Bye for now
Con Amor
Elder Ludlow

No comments: