Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May 10, 2010

Despite some technical difficulties, we were able to talk to Ben on Mothers' Day.
It was a little weird; because of the weekly emails, we didn't have a whole lot of updates for each other. I tried to speak to him in Spanish, but with the bad connection and all the commotion, it was rather short-lived.
As a result of our phone call, his email the next day was on the brief side.

It goes as follows:


Yeah so I had my stuff to send pictures, and I left it in the old area. So yeah. I will send them when I can. It was kinda weird talking to you all last night, because of the crazy things going on around me and the whole talking to my family thing. It made it kind of hard to sleep because its a, I know what I am doing and who its for, and at the same time I miss you all. But yeah. I will have more to tell you all next week, for now I am here with Elder Machuca in Ayacucho and its a ward again, and we are gonna do work. Its gonna be good. =)
Love you
Elder Ludlow

No comments: