Monday, May 17, 2010

May 17, 2010

Wow this week was great.
Elder Machuca is from Viña del Mar, Chile. He is super cool, and we are doing work. I am in an old area of Elder Robisons and everyone says that I am like a second Elder Robison. hahaahhaha. oh and the official number is 29 kilos. I am playing soccer too. Apparently having three goals in one game is pretty good. =) Gonna play some more today. I am super happy here in Ayacucho. I am going to baptize here too, and I hope I get to stay here for a little while. The ward here is amazing. I yeah... Super happy and doing lots of work here. Sorry if its not much to say, its just how do you write these things. I will keep better track of the week next week and maybe have more to say. I got an awesome letter from Sister Bennetts seminary class, tell Kevin Baldwin that the lightning powers came with the calling, its all in controlling your amazing spiritual lightning powers.
I love you all and miss you
con Amor
Elder Ludlow
PS ITS COLD HERE!!!!!

No comments: