Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 28, 2010

Well that sounds like a very interesting weekend. I will do that. I didnt even know that much about him. we may be technologically expensive here, but not behind, they have satellites and we do get to watch it in English. I am actually really excited about conference, because my old investigator(that sister named Beatris) is going to go. I am super happy because she finally came to church Yesterday(sunday) and I got transferred. Now I am in Cordoba Capital, in the South of the city in the Villa its called Las Flores. Kinda like the ghetto I hear. I will be able to tell you more about it next week. I have no idea how we celebrate Easter here, but its Pascua and its all in eggs.
What is it now that she is doing? is this still that one place where she was getting like afternoons in the medical office? Thats awesome if she can get it. and she is going to go back now? thats GREAT!!! Its about four hours in a bus to get to cordoba from Villa Dolores. and if you only get to take the one or two buses available you take the one that leaves at 6(which kills your evening cuz you are on a bus) or you take the afternoon one at 2 which kills your morning too. Its difficult to travel and arrive back at 2am and then go out and get things done the day after, that is how I lose days. Its in distance about 300 km I think. It is not too bad, but I keep having to dip into personal money each month. the mission gives us 500 pesos a month and because of inflation it gets increasingly difficult as the month goes on. Last month I had to use almost 300 pesos of personal money. So maybe things will be cheaper here in the ghettoish place like I hope. I have pictures here for you, that Elder Loader sent me last week. Its just a few, but yeah its something. I love you all and hope you send that on to everyone you meet. Send me pictures from the wedding and such when you get them. Its ok you can send things on the email. =)
I´ll keep asking, but when you get a chance can you please send my camera and the razor part?
Con Amor
Elder Ludlow


PICTURE TIME!
Elder Ben with the other missionaries in his Zone.

The Elders in Villa Dolores

Beautiful scenery

No comments: