Saturday, November 21, 2009

November 20, 2009

I have had an interesting week. In one sense I finally started to miss home(yeah wierd huh) because I have realized things that I needed to take care of, and to be there with you all. I know though that I may miss you but I am here for the right reasons, and because I love the Lord and his Gospel, and that its has been restored and I am to go to Argentina to teach it. I am starting to adjusted to the schedule even if I have to write it down daily to make sure it is going to be ok. Did you get my letter I sent you yet? I had to send that when I found out that my email had been stupid and asumed that your email address wanted to be @myldsmail.com instead of gmail. I am actually writing in my journal and doing my laundry and hanging up my clothes and eating properly and exercising(Volleyball is so much fun) and stuff like that. My companion Elder Jensen I have learned a lot more about. He is from Logan, but moved from Vegas(7 years) and Wyoming(11) and he used to be about 325 and is now 267(and dropping) so he has worked so hard to get here he wants to absorb everything(which is not my mode) he is also not the best at learning spanish... He like is only now getting the whole 'H is silent' thing. My teachers are Hermano Osuna(from Mexico City and went to North Carolina) and Hermana Davis(from Colorado and went to Ecuador). They are both spiritual and linguistic giants to me. I love the things I am learning. The spirit is incredibly strong and in the past week I have taught and learned so many times and so many things I can't even remember. I love this gospel.

Alyson- I want you to know that this is the true church. I know that Joseph Smith was a Prophet and that Thomas S Monson is a prophet today. I know that the Book of Mormon is the most true book on this Earth and that is was translated by divine power. I know that you know these things too. I am so proud of you and who you are Alyson. Love you kiddo!
PS Sarah is my favorite sister at the moment she wrote me a letter. wheres mine from you? =P

Sarah- Thank you so much for the letter. I haven't run into any of your buddies, but I did meet a Brother Martinez who served in Matt Pepper's mission and knew him. Its so 'Sarah' to write your letter in stages. I miss the family humor so much. Most people just think spazzing is funny here... Thank you for saving my clothes. no...no one calls them threads =P I love you and want to make sure you know that I know that the gospel is true. I know you know it and have an incredibly strong testimony of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon, and Joseph Smith and the Prophet and of the Atonement most importantly of all. Love you, and miss you.

Mom- So packing on the LBs? =P
the camera is being funky and would work like 2% of the time. I am glad things are going well in the world of 52 card shuffle.
I love you Momma and miss your food and comfort.

Dad- I am doing well and am enjoying the MTC, its interesting finding things in the rafters and above the ceiling tiles and behind the electrical outlets from when you were here at the MTC. I love the power and spirit that you know and feel as you teach. I am so glad to be here and to be doing this work. I love you Dad.

Adios familia! Cuidense!

No comments: