Thursday, October 6, 2011

October 3, 2011

For those that thought," wow thats a ton to do" Well it was alot of studying I did! This conference was quite good. I was very surprised by the variety of subjects covered. Highlights were:

Elder Carl b Cook
                     Elder Christofferson!!!!!!
             President Uchtdorf

I know that we have living prophets that walk this earth. I know that God is Our Heavenly Father, and He loves us so much that He sent His Son Jesus Christ to atone for our sins, and He also sent prophets to guide us to the path that Jesus marked for us, and give us His sustaining word to guide us and keep us on the path.


Moroni 7:48 was quoted I believe twice
Wherefore, my beloved brethren, apray unto the Father with all the energy of heart, that ye may be filled with this love, which he hath bestowed upon all who are true bfollowers of his Son, Jesus Christ; that ye may become the sons of God; that when he shall appear we shall cbe like him, for we shall see him as he is; that we may have this hope; that we may be dpurified even as he is pure. Amen.
And so was 1 Timothy 4:12 
Let no man adespise thy youth; but be thou an bexample of the believers, in word, in cconversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, indpurity.

Today I also got the package with the Birthday wishes. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Tell all the Primary Kids how much I appreciated it. I feel pretty good here, I just want to keep working my best until this is done. This week, we had a lot of success, in achieving unity in our lessons, teaching with the Spirit, and following the Spirit in all that we do. I felt really good this week, the mission is great. Today we had a meeting with President Salas, and well I still have to go back for my interview.... but anyway, its been a crazy day, and I didnt bring my journal to count the experiences of the week. Its funny how you will go and be thinking about what you did in the week, but when it comes down to it, you cant remember what you were going to write. =(

Ok so I owe you one thats a little better next week, I love you all
Thanks again for the pictures and the birthday wishes =)
Love
Elder Ludlow

PS yeah the family will never sing that good, whos birthday comes up next? maybe I can help us stay on tune... not likely, after being in argentina I´ve if anything gotten worse at singing... hahaha gotta rely on the spirit for that one too.

No comments: