Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October 24, 2011

Derelict children... Jury Duty... What has the world come to. What happened to hanginf them up by their toenails for a few days in the lower dungeons until their behavior improves? Gosh I miss the old days...
*cough harry potter reference cough*

As much as it bugs you getting asked if you are now the bishops wife, its obnoxious when people ask me when I go home. Its with the best of intentions, but I kinda wanna give them a sign that says "12 days.
leave me alone" the days are also set like an old school calendar where the days are changed one by one. Its driving me bonkers, because I have to think about that date,and tell them, and unfortuantely I end up looking ticked when I do it. I dont want to think about going home because I dont know whats waiting for me aside from my family. Most guys can say, oh well Im gonna go to work, Im going to school, I am getting married, and I get to say... I honestly dont know.

Well yeah. Oh course stake temple day is this thursday. bummer, cuz those are intense days, thats how people do things when they have to travel to the temple long distance, its packed with people and all the sessions get full. If you can try and stay all day. I know you have to work, but its also to all the other people who read this.

This week was good, a lot better, and well I will see how this week goes. Its gonna be interesting next pday mad dash to the finish.

Love you mom
Elder Ludlow

No comments: