Saturday, October 22, 2011

October 17, 2011

Yeah you could say that. Its been a very busy week. Here in MissionLand we have been working really hard. Like come home and pass out we work so hard. We are working really hard, and not exactly seeing the results. Its kinda rough. but hey I am gonna keep on going until the end, even if its difficult when I am not seeing what I want to see. I just have to trust in the Lord, and work with Faith.

This week aside from being very busy, has been very interesting. Lots of trials, cool people we have met, and helped, but we still manage to keep going back to the same old people that I have known forever. I dont entirely know why, we havent had the inspiration to stop seeing these people, because they arent doing alot in the way of progressing towards baptism. I am re-realizing something that I already knew. That its of course our objective to baptize people, but its not the only things we do. We help peoples faith grow to the point that they
exercise their faith, and they repent of their sins, and they change and want to be baptized. We can try and sometimes have success dragging people in, by obligation, or other forms, but thats not what the Lord wants, in fact its completely contrary to His Plan for us. so we have to be here to persuade and help and support people in the process of repentance. I mean maybe its my excuse because I am not going to baptize before I am home, but its what I am seeing. I mean I knew this, but sometimes we forget by putting our own desires ahead of what the Lord wants for us.
In the mean time, its just work work work.

Keep on swimming
Love you
Elder Ben

No comments: