Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 21, 2011

No, not much more traveling. I went to the other part of the area, that you have to take a bus to. ITS HUGE!!! Its a small mountain that they exploded and started building tons of prefab houses on. There are a good 900 houses out there. =O Ok not entirely sure, but its alot. Overall the week was average. Things are plugging along here in Chilecito. We lost Daniela. She is not keeping commitments and is avoiding us. Its really sad, cuz she was progressing so well. But we had a few inactive families come to church, and I gave a talk about the importance of sacrament meeting too. My comp talked about not being offended. so overall quite a good sunday.

Nope, phase 10 still its difficult for some odd reason. We have even started helping each other and Elder Castillo still kicks our butts. Nothing yet on the camera. Im gonna call up PL tonight and find out whats going down. Yeah pretty much we are staying healthy, its the temperature changes and the wake up with your head stuffed up thing. One day its 50 to 60ish the next its 96. flippin weird. Its looking like it might rain soon too. So the handkerchiefs were a good idea. I just keep pluggin along. Sorry. I know I need to write better. mmph. Oh my comp just handed me his camera with some of the pictures. hahaha ok I will send you now pictures of Chilecito. Its sweet.

Well sounds like the rain is pretty crazy. Take your vitamins I hear the radiation is getting around up there. Oh I just remembered. I am getting my shirts and pants taken in finally. I found an hermana that is doing it for the cost of thread and to help her son get his life in order. So Its worth it. I fit in my clothes!!! hahaha. Still got a few more shirts to go. I am happy for that.
Go BYU. I hear about Jimmer fever sometimes.
Thats my little sister. Not afraid to talk about sports with the dudes, but doesnt care about being cute.

I know that this is the true church. I know that God is not only God, but is also our Father in Heaven. I know that this is his work, and that it is only through His Son Jesus Christ, that we can return to live with Him and our families.

I love you all, and I pray for you too.
Con Amor
Elder Ben

No comments: