Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February 7, 2011

So this week was interesting! We had a great start. I started the week by forgetting to send in the paperwork that comes after having a baptism. So I spent tuesday running about getting signatures and information for the baptism that had already happened. then Wednesday we had district meeting and lunch with E's Loader and Goggins with members in my branch. Well all four of us within about a half hour were in the pension with sudden unexpected and explosive diarrhea. *thumbs up* .... yeah it was fun. but we got a few fun calls in that time. Our district decided to just stop working. there are only two companionships so we were pooping and they just had stopped. One of the elders had a mood swing in a bad way and we got calls of "hey hey hes broken, get me a new one ASAP" The zone leaders took care of it, but yeah kind of unfortunate. Then Thursday we were all set to go help Guiñazu, when we get a call from our district. Emergency exchanges!!! yeah. So my comp disappeared for 3 days and I was in my area for 3 days with Elder Trujillo (the really cool colombian) He came to church even. It was a riot because this elder is not timid in any way shape or form. Definitely a fun time. He just gets to people in a good way. the english word is he relates with them very well. I think... anyways...
So I got my comp back after 3 days and we had some food, planned things out, and he was just so tired he took a 5 hour nap while I cleaned the pension yesterday. That was my week. wooh.

Other notes. I received cards from:
-Sister Bennett and the seminary class
-Grandma Ludlows Primary Class
-Grandma and Grandpa Staley. YES it came, and YES I needed a U/T to read Pops side.
-Maria Bean and family
-Carl Wutkee
and from
-Carson Smith and a young woman from that ward they are in whose name I dont remember.

Please tell them all thank you so much from me. =) I will do some work and try to respond to as many as I can.

It is quite fun. I have been with just me and my comp for the last 9 months. It gets boring on some days. sometimes you have to talk to someone else other than your comp. Elder Loader was my second comp out in Villa Dolores. He finishes here in April.

Hahaha well tell Dr. Kari about the 20 bears I had to fight off to save my comp from being eaten alive.

Gotta go.
Love you all
Con amor
Elder Ben

No comments: