Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 5, 2010

So this week was interesting. well really this weekend. I thought I was sick before, but that was nothing compared to visiting the hospital. Yeah I am sick. Its like the worst flu I have ever had. They took Xrays and I dont have any infection, I just have a headache, runny stuffy nose, cough, and a huge lack of energy. So I got to talk to Hna Salas, she is super sweet, and I have Zone Conference on friday so I will get to meet her. President Salas seems to have to great new things to teach us here( actually its worldwide for all the miss ionaries)Its really cool that we get to learn from our new president something that he just learned from President Monson. Yeah anyways back to the whole sick thing. I was super sick, and therefore stayed inside, and therefore had alot of time to think about th ings. I am really glad to be here in the mission. these last 8 months I have grown (and shr unk ) more than in my entire life. and really I am happy. sure I dont say much in my letters, but well im not much of one to s ay all that much an yways unless its really super important or bothersome. bu t yeah. Im still in ayacucho with Elder Machuca. this area is amazing, and so is my comp. but anyways, its great to think about how much I have changed, how my desires are the desires of the Lord, and how teaching what I know to be the true and only church of God brings me joy even if most people dont accept it immeadiately. I love the work, I love the calling, and I love the Lord.


No I know, and was looking forward to it, then I remembered that there are not fireworks. =( oh well life goes on.
Hooray you did it. your a big girl now. =)
You told me that but not about the reaching thing. HAHAHA I guess we will see friday.
Well Im out for now. I love you. I hear aly is enjoying taking a daily nap with the boys over in Hawaii, so enjoy the rest of your summer with her. hahaha.
Con Amor
Elder Ben


PS sorry for any typos with spaces, the keyboard is super sensitive

No comments: