Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 28, 2010

Hi mommy
Yeah I was kind of short for time last week, but yeah, doing great. This week was good, got a little Flu-like thing on friday and its hanging around Im taking care of myself no worries. You boob, we need to fix your whole crying when anyone mentions missionaries. Its not healthy. Well you can celebrate that you will see me in 16 months on Sunday. yeah 8 months. Im not counting, but yeah at the same time I am. Its been weird here in the mission for the last few weeks, because we dont know what is going to happen with President Salas, and we still have President Olsen, even though his authority is up here, he is still in charge somehow, and well, not that its bad, we just have everything delayed and all the missionaries are kind of holding their breath. Well I have heard from my little sister, tell Sarah its her turn. How is things for her? Well Im out.
Love you
Elder Ludlow


PS "But he wasnt in the Navy like I was..."

No comments: