Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandpa Ludlow (71)!!!

Hi mom
I am bad too I didnt write last week either. It was to Dad, and I figured that was it.
Hahaha Fablehaven. It had better be a good rap up. I didnt like the Harry Potter Epilogue. You should look up two books, by an author named Brandon Sanderson, one is called Mystborn, and another is called Alantris. He is a member, but writes really good stuff(no not anything like Stephanie Myer) or at least thats what Elder Loader told me. Leo Carillo sounds fun(and I bet Sarah really liked the drive down) and as grandpop would say "You weenie." =P Love you Alyson.

I actually heard something like they were cutting the days of the week for school to 4 instead of 5 on the news at a members house. but no I didnt know about all of that. Go and get the credential. Its worth it, and I think you will like it. =) I´m sure all the crazy school board moms and the liberals were having all kinds of fights for that meeting.

Um how did she release herself? Thats dumb, when you receive a call you accept: si o si

Yeah that video is really cool, it should especially be cool for the kids because of what can happen when they pray. They can receive answers. If older people, middle aged, and a young boy named Joseph can receive answers to their prayers then little children definitely can too.

Yeah I guess he rewrote his letter/email that he wrote me back in January.
I love the LaBar´s. Tell Elder Grano LaBar to shoot me an email when he gets to the MTC or even better before that. He will be a great missionary =)

Charlotte and Nick are still in my prayers, they will find something I am sure of it.

Best. Dog. Ever. He was an old dog too. How are Matt and family doing with that? Copper was family. =(

Its a mission expense, so if you need to you can use money from the account to buy it.

Yeah I am super excited for this next week, we are gonna have 3 baptisms on Sunday after Stake Conference. Nothing terribly exciting this week, still just plugging away, and I am almost caught up in my journal that I can write daily-ish. I am doing great(as you will read in the other) I am working hard and I am losing myself in this work. Its a great feeling. I do still like to get mail and hear from you and other people in the ward or other things like that.
This week I am gonna smile. By smiling people can see our testimony and feel that there is something different about this big gringo and short little peruvian, next week we will see how it goes, and I can tell you alot more, for now its kind of a surprise. =)
I love you Mom. I am being a good boy, and keeping the commandments so I know that I am safe. Your the best mom ever. =)

Con Amor

Your Son the missionary

Elder Ludlow

No comments: