Monday, December 21, 2009

December 18, 2009

Wooh!
17 days
in asnwer to the questions
1. Yes
2. No, but I am going to because I don't use it all that much.
3. Yes!!! that would be great thank you. Like the black one that used to be my karate bag. Maybe you could find me a messenger bag, cuz the one here is just a convertible back pack... =/ maybe.
4. Chocolate Krinkles, and other such goodness. But for treats pictures of my sisters in their redneck truck(with guns for your Girl Day?), the family, aly with a pumpkin, and other such things like that. Family.

Also I need you mom to go in and add, a link to Elder Hollands talk from Christmas 1977 and the two Christmas Mormon Messages (What Shall We Give? and Christmas Spirit). They are awesome.

I will get my travel plans next weekish. usually fridays so I will let you know. I do know from the group that left monday for salta that its 16 hours in plane, and 12 in a bus(and salta is only a little further away from cordoba)

Glad the christmas concert went well, and that everyone seems to be doing well aside from Sarah having the candle burning at both ends. How did the primary program go? How is everything else at the homesetead? Grandma sent me a tin full(I mean full the things weighs nearly 7 pounds) of peanut butter fudge, peanut brittle and caramel. I think I like this new arrangement for the Singles Ward. not sure. Today I went to the temple for the last time for 2 years. Had some temple breakfast, and have taken a nap, because I woke up with a nasty sore throat/cold thing that is going around. I know drink my fluids and get rest, so I am doing that today so I can survive. This week has been status quo, learned past and present subjunctive, and have been working on adapting all of my lessons to the needs of individual investigators. Its a lot easier when the Teaching Evaluation(TE) people aren't just trying to mess you around and they act like themselves and ask to be taught. It feels alot more real. I love that feeling of being able to teach someone, and know that its not really me teaching, its the spirit. Companions are doing great. we work well together when we work... but yeah its weird to think that I have only been here for 51 days, but its true. weird huh. I feel like I have been here for like 5 months or more.
I love you and miss you all. Bye.
Happy Christmas!
Feliz Navidad!

No comments: