Friday, August 26, 2011

August 22, 2011

Well this week was a mess!
Thats what the elders left us when they left. =P
So we cleaned and I got to try and make the day work, the next day but we were still cleaning. I went and did splits with a member on tuesday, and ended up getting stranded in Ward Council until 11, when my bus left at 4:45 the next morning. UGH so I got my stuff ready and tried to sleep, but well, I barely closed my eyes and the alarm went off. So I went on a really gross and hot bus and made it to the trainer meeting where Pres. got us all pumped up to train, and assigned us. We ended up sitting next to each other, and so did most of the trainers end up sitting next to or close to their kid. Pretty funny. Umm his name is Elder Schaap, hes from Albuquerque New Mexico, is the oldest of 5 brothers, his dad is the Institute teacher at the U of New Mexico, and he went to BYU, for 2 semesters, and may go play as a QB or RB or Safety after the mission. Hes real sharp and full of love for the people. He just has a little problem understanding the accent here. Other than that his spanish is pretty good. Hes full of fire, and today we are getting out to work earlier, so we can have more sucess. I am super pumped for this next week. The new training program is pretty interesting. Ok love you. gotta be getting to work

Thanks for the Happy Birthday Wishes
With Love
Elder Ben Ludlow

No comments: