Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April 19, 2011 --- Tell Ben about your personal scripture study!

Hi family!
So this last week we got transfers, My comp is Elder Gallacci, from Mattawa, Washington. Hes way cool. He was at BYU-I last fall and says its looking way good now. It got me thinking about getting in contact with them maybe and seeing about getting back in for next winter/summer so I can work and pay off a bit of the debt I am working up as I stay on the mish. Its cool though. Thats for another time. This week I got to have an interview with Pres, and it was great, he just was very happy to see me and told me that my last few letters were great, and that I am finally discovering my potential. I feel good. Last week I had 7 people who were getting ready for their baptism. 7!!! thats unheard of here in Chilecito. So that was a big high for me. I got Elder Gallacci and we started just working. unfortunately no one was home like all week until the very end of the week, after church. So this week is gonna be an amazing week. So I am looking forward next week to what you all will have to say. I want to know what you studied in the scriptures this week, and I will share mine with you. By you all I mean each and every one of you who is reading this right now... yes You. I am working a whole lot harder to write better and to keep better track of my money and to just do everything better. I will have a full account next week. I am already taking notes on what I want to talk about. Like tomorrow we have like 6 appointments with those 7 people this week, and 6 of the 7 are families. Im super stoked.

Love you all so much
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU READ THIS WEEK
Elder Ben

benjamin.ludlow@myldsmail.net

Elder Benjamin Ludlow
Gay Lussac 5270, Villa Belgrano
Apartado Postal 49-X5009ZAA
C.C. 17 Suc. 9
Cordoba - Argentina

No comments: