Monday, January 17, 2011

January 17, 2011

[more of Ben's seemingly incomprehensible rambling that probably only makes sense to his mother...]

Still in Parque Liceo. Its great here. Im with another elder from that same group. They all go home in August. Its so weird. Elder Machuca, Elder Hayes, Elder Lorimer, and now Elder Ferrin.
Must be a slow news week huh? Hahaha, yeah if only that were that nice. It gets to about 80... around 3 in the morning =P Pot roast.... whats that? Thats not a cut of meat here. Yesdterday I had reheated asado... ehhh.
Paul Jordan..... That sounds familiar. I dunno. The others I know well enough. So Aly is dating the Stake Presidents son? =P( No worries its a joke... )
Yeah people come and go. Dont worry too much, at least in the ward there are enough people to actually fill in some callings. Gotta get those draft picks in.
Yeah. I have been watching for Grandma and Grandpas, but I will look for Carl´s too.
Good old Sam. =)
Well I put on a 15 neck 34-35 sleeve this morning (the sleeves are shortish) and it fits. I dont know if that helps you at all.
Well I made chocolate chip bundt cake too, but for a family that is very kind to give us lunch despite their poor economic situation. So that was fun. Turned out good, except for sticking in the pan.

Yeah this week was pretty simple. It was a slightly trunky week because that is what always happens on transfers week, who is going, where, whats happeneing, wow I cant believe how much time has passed... etc. I dunno. My new comp is Elder Ferrin. Elder Lorimer left as a ZL. Im still here. Elder Ferrin is from Gila Valley Arizona. Yeah still gotta figure him out. We will see =) Seems like a fun guy. I´ll let you know more next week.
I would love Dinner Recipes too.


Mabel is a member from the branch here who came into the cyber and saw us, she says Hi she makes sure we always have lunch and that we are well taken care of. Shes great. =)

Ok well Im gonna get out of here. I love you all
Con Amor
Elder Ben

No comments: