Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December 21, 2010

First things first: When to call. I know that right now its about 7:30 ish. I can call at about 2:00 in the afternoon my time and 9:00 your time if you would like. I will be calling at that time actually. hahaha I am getting what I have found out is 10 pesos of credit which gets me one hour and 10 minutes. Thats obscenely cheap. So thats what we are gonna do =)

We got some good rain this week, ie: Saturday and Sunday. It was one that got things wet like it should be, instead of ridiculously dry.

Well about the mail. We had Christmas Conference this week =) but I got nothing. =( It was great to see everyone and most of all President enjoying themselves playing games and enjoying the sunshine down here. President Salas is a hilarious man. We ended up just having a water balloon/bucket fight after it hit about 39º He was telling people to go get the dry people, and when people wanted to get him he would just be like. "ya know, Elder ___ is looking pretty dry, besides I have the hose..." Quite funny.

I dunno theres not much to talk about this week, it was kinda down ish. =/ Its the first and last real christmas away from home. I dunno whats gonna happen for Christmas eve, but thats when we celebrate. We are going to a members house thats for sure. Ok

Well I guess we will talk Saturday. I love you all!

Con Amor

Elder Ben

No comments: